Saturday, September 1, 2012

Beast Update ...

The Beast continues to beat me down ... try as I might, I think it may win ... but with the constant encouragement of friends and family ... I continue to fight the good fight.  Enough said ... I think the pictures speak volumes. 



I know, I know ... really Sharon ... old shirts as stuffing ...



 at $21 a sheet for this foam ... you get why the old shirts ...
I have already spent $200 on something I may have to trash ...
and I am poor and cheap ... (but happy)

 It was at this point that I thought ... sit and see how it feels ... and I did ... and my ass hit the ground ...
(another reason why there should be cameras on me at all times ...)
the repair work I did to the "repair work" someone else did ... obviously didn't work

So I flipped the beast over and thought of a new plan ...
and I believe this may have worked ...


 Foam is in place ... now time to stuff and put the final layer of under fabric ...
then I have to go buy the fabric ...

 That staple gun is my new best friend ...

... I'm going back out ... to slay the beast ...
with a little courage ...


No comments:

Post a Comment