Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Weeellllll.....

A few people have asked me why I haven't been blogging lately ... weeeelllllll ... it's complicated.  A) There  are things going on in my life that I can't talk about ... 2) There are things I said I was done talking about that oddly enough ... I'm not done yet ...  C) I sorta have a case of writers block (mostly because of A & 2) and 4) There  are things going on in my life that I can't talk about ... that being said ... there is a lot going on in my life ... most of it really good ... and most of it I can't talk about ... so if I can't talk about some stuff ... I thought I would share some pictures of stuff that I have been doing lately ... 

A birthday gift from my sister Lisa ...
 A walk through the Arnold Arboretum ...






 This is a boy tree ...

 The tiny box of chocolates given to me to give to Zach on Easter 
that got me "I want to sit next to Aunt Sharon" and "Aunt Sharon is my best friend today"




My friend and confidant Donna ...

The leaves starting ...

The drip finally drove me over the edge ...


 I can now officially say I can do anything ...

Spring has sprung in the back yard ...




My latest painting ... 

I still have a long way to go ...

and many miles before I rest ...




 but I'm getting there ...

and I may just get there by the first day of summer ...

No comments:

Post a Comment