Monday, July 12, 2010



I am officially in party mode. Every year I have a party in the summer. It started years ago when my nephew Lucas was small. He and my husband Joe share the same birthday. The first few years it was just family, then it grew into this monster with the whole world stopping in. The cooking and cleaning has begun and I have two and a half weeks to get it all done. This past weekend I made (and canned) 10 jars of tomato sauce,





and about 100 large meatballs stuffed with half of a tiny mozzarella ball,


and I made 150 mini egg rolls (spring rolls) I got the inspiration from the Steamy Kitchen site.






Every year I try to make the food better and have the types of food that don't have me chained to the kitchen the whole day. More food soon.......




No comments:

Post a Comment