Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Yum!

This was last nights supper (well part of it, Joe had to have two grilled cheese sandwiches with this, because you can't eat soup without grilled cheese even if the soup is fancy and cold). I saw the recipe on my favorite site Simply Recipes it is White Gazpacho. So good and very easy, excellent for a hot day, which is all we are having here in the Boston area. White grapes, cucumbers, day old bread, chicken broth, blanched almonds, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, salt and a food processor.....that's it and no cooking involved. It was great last night and even better at lunch today. Chilling in the fridge over night did it wonders. Go to Simply Recipes and enjoy.... I can spend hour researching her recipes and have never found one that wasn't great! I will do with this recipe what I do with most, twist it and turn it into my own, but honestly there is not much tweaking to be done here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aunt Sharon!
    Looking at this site brings back fond memories of your warm home, fun personality, and delicious food. I love this!
    Keep it coming Sharon and I will keep reading. Thanks again for your hospitality and over-the-top meal.
    Debi Chiene

    ReplyDelete