Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Projects on hold!


I have two projects going at the moment that I am going to have to put on hold until after the party. One is the felt book I am making for my nephew Zachary. The book will be titled "Z is for Zachary". Zach loves books thanks to his parents who started reading to him the day they brought him home from the hospital. The following are pages A to F. I made the background color for each page with a color that starts with the letter.








The other project that I'm working on is trying to fix my glass birdbath that I made last year. The bowl broke off with part of the base attached. I had a hard time getting the broken piece off the bowl and then had a hard time trying to figure out how to reattach the base to the bowl. I found this small blue glass jar and tried to attach it to the broken piece but it doesn't seem to want to work.





It's very pretty so I must find a way to save it!

No comments:

Post a Comment