Thursday, August 26, 2010

DON'T TRY THIS!


It's official .... this is the worst thing I have ever served Joe for dinner ... I was trying to be creative with the little groceries I had in the house (couldn't face the supermarket after the day I had a work) ... and for some reason I thought poached eggs in tomato sauce would be good ... I was wrong ... bad idea ... egg overcooked on the bottom raw on the top ... then I killed some frozen corn with a mix of herbs Joe doesn't like. I was hoping it was just me, Joe is usually pleased with everything I serve him (except the time I made pasta with 4 cheese sauce while I had the flu and could not taste or smell anything - and it was like wallpaper paste). I said "this is the worst thing I have ever made for supper" hoping he would say his usual "I thought it was good" but he just lifted his gaze my way, focused on me for a brief moment, lower his eyes back the plate and just nodded his head yes. I will be working hard over the coming weekend to make it up to him. My advice to you all DON'T TRY THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment