Friday, September 3, 2010





Everyone has an opinion about my blog. Joe of course thinks it should be all food and recipes. My good friend Donna wants to see my art work, above is a sample. (The cat is one of Joe's cats named Spike. Spike died several years ago and I started it right after he died. He still has no nose or mouth.....someday) The tea cups is a favorite and is in my dining room. The still life was a gift for a friend. I don't paint as often as I should and I should because it makes me feel good. Hope this makes Donna happy... I need to take a picture of Donna and post it ... because to me the blog is about all the stuff that I like and makes me happy... and she is one of my favorite people and certainly makes me happy! My sister Lisa is another one I need to take a picture of and post.... she is the funniest person I know and my best friend!

Okay speaking of things that make me happy this little planet was a great find at an antique/flea market show a few years ago....I believe it cost me $25 which I would gladly pay again... I know it sounds nuts and maybe I am a true materialist but I get a great deal of pleasure out of just looking at this work of art......











and this last one is just to show how big (small) it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment