Thursday, May 5, 2011

analyze this

For those of you who visit on a regular basis or those of you that know me personally....well.... I've been going through a bit of a rough patch lately.  And because of that I have been unable to cook, which is a problem because in exactly one month I have to cater a dinner.  I've been really trying to be strong and get through this "THING" I'm dealing with, but for some reason the thing I love to do the most (cook) I can't do.  (Any shrinks out there want to take a stab at it...I'd love to know what you think.) Part of the problem is that in the past 7 weeks I have not been able to eat very much either (which isn't so bad as I am down 32 lbs since Christmas) So I told myself today that I needed to cook something for myself tonight that I love and that may snap me out of it.  There is this dish at a local seafood restaurant that I love.  It is a pasta dish with small piece of salmon with a cream sauce with dill, sherry and peas. May not sound good but very old New England type dish.....anyhoo I made myself some.





I had exactly 4 bites....granted it is very rich..... no thank you....so I've got this bowl in the fridge if anyone wants some.

No comments:

Post a Comment