Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Shannon .....

I realized recently that I have done posts about Amber, Jenna, Lucas and Zachary ... but I have never done one about Shannon.   Shannon is my brother Al's second oldest.  Shannon and I are a lot alike ... She loves to cook ... very sensitive ... fiercely protective of those she cares for ... very creative ... and she loves a good laugh.  Shannon and I were like oil and water when she was a kid ... looking back it makes me feel horrible ... after all I was the adult and she was a child and I am sure now she was just looking for some attention ... I wish that I had not gotten frustrated with her and just hugged her ... that's what I would do today ... we live and learn and sometimes we have regrets ... I have regrets when it comes to Shannon ... she is the sweetest young woman and so much fun to be with.  I don't get to see her much ... she is a CPA and lives in Newport Beach California ... she is due for a visit here and as soon as I am able I am going to visit her.  Magoo in my head I'm hugging you ... you have no idea how much I love you and I would do anything for you ... you are very, very special to me and I hope you know that ... love you shanney.








No comments:

Post a Comment