Friday, March 23, 2012

One year ago today ........


One year ago today (here) at 8:15 a.m. I changed the locks on my house ... and then I changed my life ... I've said all I have to say throughout the past year ... put down here were my thoughts, tears and pain as well as my discovery, growth and joy ... thought I may go into more detail about what happened ... but why ... those that need to know the details know ... everyone else can speculate and draw conclusions based on lies ... if they want to ... but I don't care ... I know the truth and that's all that matters ... now I just have a few more things to say ... and then that's it ... I don't think I will mention it again ... I don't need to anymore ... my life is different and I have more important people and things to turn my attention to ...

I'm still standing ... yeah yeah yeah

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger ... stand a little taller

This is the part of me that you're never gonna take away from me ... that was then and this is now

Okay I'm done now ... Let's talk about something else ...



  

No comments:

Post a Comment