Monday, July 16, 2012

Ironing ...

I've been ironing for the past two days ... it's one of the things I do when I need to think ... a mindless task that is somehow very satisfying to me ... a friend recently informed me that I am not blogging that much anymore ... and I'm not.  Mostly for the same reasons I recently posted ... I can't.  There are things I would like to talk about ... but can't ... and it's created this kind of writers block.  Soooo ... like in a recent post I stated if I can't talk about things ... I'll just show pictures of things ...






Oh goody I still have more ...


Cheese Souffle ...







This is a butterfly that I watched grow from a caterpillar into a butterfly and then released it in my yard ...
it was one of the most amazing things I have ever witnessed ... 
and has really helped me with my fear of bugs ...





June 21, 2012 . . . divorced  . . . now starting chapter 3 ...

the bunny . . .


Playing with the Micro Macro lenses ... at Jim and Caroline's ...









Zachary and the slip and slide ...



Well ... then there is this ...



My sister-in-law Caroline is lucky and belongs to one of those produce clubs ...
every week she gets a box of mystery vegetables ...
I was lucky she was going on a mini vacation and she gave me some ...
bok choy ... sugar peas and small white turnips ...
but what to do with them?

not a big fan of the turnip ...

but I am a big fan of prosciutto ...
 cooked together ... very yummy ...




cooked them quickly with a little sesame oil and Asian seasonings and
added shrimp ... not bad ...

I won ... touche ...

No comments:

Post a Comment