Friday, December 31, 2010

Tomorrow is the first healthy day of the rest of my life!

Every New Years Day for the past 15 years I have made this claim.....why do I think this year will be different I don't know.  Something has sort of snapped in me and I am determined I'm going to be healthy and attractive (i know that is shallow... but I want to be pretty) by the time I am 50.  I have 2 years and 3 months and 28 days.  I plan on making this happen in several ways.  #1 I will continue with acupuncture (if anyone needs a good acupuncturist I've got the best) it helps me with pain but also with my anxiety, and I know I am in a better place than I was 6 months ago.  #2 I will eat better including adding super foods to my diet.  #3 I will exercise ....this is the hard one for me.... but I have a plan.  #4 I'm going to be more present more conscious in my life and enjoy what I have.  & last but not least #5 I will paint.....this will help me mentally and give me peace....I need to make myself be creative it helps push aside the negative. 













This is a hawk that was in the back yard a few day ago.  It's hard to tell but he is about 2 to 2&1/2 feet tall.
Very cool....

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Good plan Sha! But you don't need to work on the pretty part because you are already beautiful!

    ReplyDelete