Thursday, September 23, 2010

Meet Donna Tusa




This is my friend Donna Tusa. We became friends in the year 1987. We met at a very difficult time in my life, and her humor was one of the things that pulled me through. Since that time we have helped each other in many good and bad times, and our ability to always make the other laugh or boost the ego when it needs it or just cry when the other cries, has created a very strong bond. If there is such a thing as past lives... I know we knew each other in another life and pulled some crazy bank robbery or Thelma and Louise drive into the Grand Canyon together... I just know it. Some guy we screwed over somewhere in time screamed "off with their heads".... and we didn't meet again until 1987 at the Reconcilement Department at the Bank of New England. Hopefully we will leave this life with our heads still attached....however if I'm going to drive into the Grand Canyon I know who will do it with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment