Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sugar and Spice









The fluffy one is Sugar (mostly orange) and the short hair (mostly black) is Spice. Joe calls them Fred and Barney because the names I picked are according to him stupid! Actually we both call the fluffy one.... fluffy. I call the little black one peanut. But their given names are Sugar and Spice. Sugar belongs to Joe and Spice is mine, not our choice but theirs. Fluffy sits with Joe and watches T.V. and goes up to bed when he goes. There have been times when I try to enter the T.V. room to talk to Joe and she gives out a yelp and Joe say "she said get out", and if I don't get out and keep talking she will get up and leave in a huff. The little black one is all mine. Spice sits and watches me at night from the dinning room as I clean the kitchen or fold laundry. She never takes her eyes off of me like I'm the most incredible and interesting thing in the universe. These are not the first cats we have had. When we met I had one and Joe had two. I thought I would never enjoy any cats as much as those three...but time heals all wounds. Maybe its because I don't have kids but I am really crazy about these two.

No comments:

Post a Comment