Thursday, January 27, 2011

MORE SNOW...JOY... RAPTURE.....

This is the first time I have posted a video....hope it works!  You see, I thought what about those poor people who live in nice sunny warm places that never have to wake up and shovel a foot of snow.  I FEEL SO BAD FOR THEM.  It's so much fun, first you have to be able to get your front door open, I had trouble with that today.  Then you give yourself tons of muscle strain hurling shovels full of white cement on top of already 6 foot high walls of the cement.  Your face is freezing but the rest of you is sweating from the layers of clothes you have to wear.  I had such a wonderful time and because Joe had to work today, I got to go over and have fun at my moms as well.  This is the ride home from my mom's for those of you who are not as lucky as me.....enjoy the ride!



I wasn't aware of the radio on while I was taking the video...but I do think it's funny that John Travolta is belting out I've got chills there multiplying as I'm driving thru this crap...






No comments:

Post a Comment