Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Oat Soda Bread

If you have never been to 101 Cookbooks you need to check it out....it is one of my favorite sites and I go there daily for inspiration.  (Also check out Simply Recipes... WONDERFUL.... picture me saying that in my best Oprah voice.)  Anyhoo, I made this Oat Soda Bread from 101 Cookbooks and it was sooooo good.  Great flavor and Joe loved it.  The best part was it did not need to rise.  I make alot of bread in the winter and the rising is a pain in the butt.  This was such an easy bread I think it is the perfect bread for someone who has never made bread before.  Mix, plop in the pan, and 50 minutes later yum! Go to 101 Cookbooks and get the recipe and let me know what you think!


I used flax, poppy, and  sesame seeds for the top.



 I need to go make more.....
I

No comments:

Post a Comment