Sunday, September 4, 2011

Painting and Puttanesca


I spent a few hours working on the switch box today......finally.  I am amazed how many people stop and ask questions.  A few people think I've done all of them, and I have to explain that this is the only one I am doing other artists are doing the others.  I'm not real happy with it so far but I have a long way to go.  I've got the bare tree on all sides and now I have to add the seasons......



When I got home I was hungry, really hungry and then I remembered your suppose to eat.  Most people even eat three times a day.  I had a couple of egg whites in the morning but it was now 5:00 p.m.  I've been craving  Puttanesca for days...
 This is my version of Puttanesca....one onion chopped and one clove of garlic minced 
 4 or 5 anchovies they mash easily and dissolve into the onions and garlic
 chop a handful of green olives, a handful of oil cured black olives and a good tablespoon of capers  
and red pepper flakes (how much is up to you)
 Then I add a jar of my homemade sauce
 I believe I ate enough now for today.....

No comments:

Post a Comment