Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hooker Heels

There are parts of the new me that really take some getting use to ... this whole fearless thing ... amazing to me ... walking outside without my brace ... huge ... maybe not to anyone else ... but to me ... huge!  I'll never forget the first day I did it.  I had just bought these new boots  here  and I was meeting an old friend for lunch and I really wanted to wear them.  My brace didn't fit in them and I said @#&* it ... I'm wearing these boots ... and I can still feel myself walking down the street looking at him and thinking ..."Please God ... don't let my ankle give out ... don't let me fall"... I haven't yet ... and if I do ... I'll live.  

I have been wanting a black pair of boots ... I know exactly what I want and can't find them ... someday.  For now I found these ...




Donna was with me and she was trying to find me what I wanted and telling me which boots not to look at because they cost too much.  


As we walked around and looked at all the shoes I'll never be able to wear because of my ankle ... I started to think ... hell I could wear these shoes ... I just can't walk in them ... no reason I can't buy them ... put them on and then lay on the sofa ... so that's what I'm going to do!  I'm going to buy a killer pair of hooker heels and lay on the sofa and admire my shoes!









If I'm going to do it ... I should get the sparkly ones!

I know myself pretty well ... just pictured me laying on the sofa admiring the shoes ... 
and then my foot goes into a cramp because it's not use to being in heels ...
I fling the shoe off breaking an antique lamp ... that's what would happen ...
I may need to rethink this ...

  

No comments:

Post a Comment