Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Who the hell are you?

Just saying ... I mean ... who are you???  I know having a blog is a public thing ... anyone can look at it and read it ... I understand why my friends and family do ... some people ... like my brother Al and my hairdresser Jenn ... even tell me how much they like it ... my sister-in-law Judy gets a chuckle when I do something crazy ... but it amazes me that there are people out there that I don't know that read my blog.  I understand the hits I get from the post about the Patron Citronge Margarita yum because if someone googles Patron Citronge Margarita my blog post appears.  So I get hits from all over the world on that one.  What boggles my mind is the folks that come back ... folks I don't think I know ... because I am pretty darn sure I don't know anyone from Royersford Pennsylvania or Council Bluffs Iowa ... But these two places show up on my live traffic feed a lot ... and there are others ... that I think ... I don't anyone that lives there ... who are these people and what makes them come back.  So I'm asking you whoever you are ... who are you Royersford  Pennsylvania and Council Bluffs Iowa ... and what is it that brings you back ... I would love to hear from you ... just saying ... 

Patron Citronge Margarita from last March

No comments:

Post a Comment