Monday, November 21, 2011

Things that go bump in the night.....

A friend suggested that I should install cameras in my bedroom ... get your minds out of the gutter ... strange things happen with me at night.  There were several occasions in the past when Joe would say "you were screaming in your sleep again last night"... sometimes he would stand over me a yell "hey wake up your screaming."  I don't remember what I was screaming about most of those time...but there have been several times in the past that I wake myself up yelling NO.  A few weeks back I went to bed in my bed and woke up in the new guest room.  It was maybe 4:00 am and I woke up with that feeling you get when you travel and it takes a minute to register where you are.  When I realized I was in the guest room the questions started ... why am I in here and how the hell did I get here.  No clue ... when I told my sister she said "if that happens again you need to go see a Doctor" ... which makes me think ... oh great she thinks I'm nuts ...  now there are two of us thinking this.  Last Saturday night I had another strange night.  I went to bed around 11:00 and woke up at about 2:00 with one of those cramps in my calf muscle ... now those are fun ... I've been told to go stand on the cold tile floor in the bathroom and that usually gets rid of it ... anyhoo ... so I jump out of bed and start for the bathroom when I slip on my pajama bottom ... which I just tossed on the floor when I went to bed and down I go right on my butt ... but as I was going down I tried to save myself by grabbing at my dresser ... and managed to just get the little silk runner I have on it an pull all my jewelry down on top of me.  Well the immediate pain of my butt got rid of the leg cramp.  I got back into bed and got very little sleep the rest of the night.  When I got up in the morning I could not believe how bad my butt hurt.  I took a long hot shower hoping the heat would help and thought as soon as I get to work I will call my Chiropractor and see if I can get an appointment right away.  I got dressed, put on my makeup and jewelry all while saying ow ow ow.  I was getting ready to leave when I thought .... wait is it Monday or Sunday ... I actually called my mom and said what day is it? ... it was Sunday.  Pain aside ... if I had capture it on film I'm sure it would have been very funny.  I'm kind of afraid to go to bed tonight who knows what I'll do or where I will wake up.  


2 comments:

  1. well that's kinda creepy Share! YOu prob just have a lot going on in your head.. stuff in your subconcious prob has you doing silly things right now. Hopefully with time that will go away. The past 6 months or so I wake up in the middle of the night... and think there is something there.. i wake up and i'm staring somewhere in the room.. when i realize whats going on.. i just figure its a dream or something. It hasnt happened in the last couple of weeks which makes me happy cuz paranormal stuff freaks me out!! I think stuff like that all comes down to stress or having too much going on.. and ur body thinks you have to be up doing something cuz that's all it knows? Hmm who knows.. But sweet dreams! :-)
    Love you
    Ambah

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's comforting to know that my family is also a little crazy...I like the feeling that I am not alone in this rubber room I call life!

    ReplyDelete