Wednesday, February 2, 2011

For Joe!

I found some sugar cookie dough in the freezer that I made at Christmas time and forgot about.  I took it out of the freezer and tried to figure out what to do with it.  Its been a month since all the bad holiday food has been out of the house and Joe asks if I have any cookies or anything sweet anywhere all the time.  Sweet stuff is not my thing so it doesn't bother me.  The only thing that gets me is dark chocolate and sea salt bars.  Anyhoo, I put the dough in mini muffin tins and made little sugar cookie cups.


I whipped some peanut butter, powdered sugar and a little milk in the mini food processor.  
Then I microwaved some of the plum jam I made a few months back for 30 seconds.


and Joe was a very happy guy after supper.


2 comments:

  1. So let me get this straight. You are gorgeous, fun, funny, smart, kind, artistically talented AND YOU are a gourmet cook!!!!!???? Doesn't seem fair. You need to leave some things for the rest of us you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK normally I don't post anonymous comments ... but this one is so true... please let me know who you are so I can pay you properly...

    ReplyDelete