Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Who do you love?

I know it's wrong to ask a child "who do you love more", but I still ask my nephew Zachary, and he has no problem answering honestly.  For example, last summer we had been drawing with ice cubes I dyed with food coloring.  It was a hot day and we had some white paper and were making some water color like painting with the ice cubes.  We were outside sitting on the low wall in front of my house, it was a beautiful day and when we finished I had him on my lap and was hugging him.  He looked up at me so sweet and I said "do you love Aunt Sharon?"  And very sweetly he answered me...."no I love Aunt Lisa."  That was the first of many times.  At this point I like to think he knows how much it pleases my sister and thats why he keeps his answer the same every time.  Who do you love more Aunt Lisa or Aunt Sharon?  I love Aunt Lisa.  Every Blessed Time!  I took this picture of them this past weekend.  I took a couple of shots and he said CHEESE each time.  I kept getting bad shots and he was getting a little impatient.  So I said one more shot, ready, say "I love my Aunt Sharon," and he said "I love my Aunt Lisa."  I was shocked....3 years old and he gets me every time.


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT! If you asked him if he loved me or Lisa...I bet he'd say me because I had silly bands haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry...NO ONE is loved more than Aunt Lisa....I have tried everything and so have others...HE LOVES AUNT LISA...

    ReplyDelete