Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Custom made bra.....

My mother gave me the greatest gift... my sister Lisa.  She is my best friend.  My sister is good to me.  She always has been.  Good isn't an adequate word to describe how Lisa treats me...she goes above and beyond what most sisters and friends do for each other.  She is fiercely loyal to me and would do anything for me...and yet she says I am the wind beneath her wings.  She has literally carried me these last eight months.  She makes me laugh when I am crying and anyone who can do that has my love.  She is generous to a fault...my wallet doesn't come out of my purse very often.  Which brings us to last night...and the custom made bra fitting.  She recently won a gift certificate for a custom made bra a $100 value at the fund raising fashion show for Tailored For Success, Inc. http://tailoredforsuccess.org.  She was so excited and if she got one you know she had to get me one...so she bought me a gift certificate.  The name of the company is Zyrra.( and you can find more info at www.zyrra.com or contact anne@zyrra.com) The concept is genius...no two women are the same shape so how can we buy bras off the rack and have them fit properly.  I was a 40 DD a year ago...now I am according to the fitting last night a 38-39 D...but the measurements don't stop there.  They have this set of crazy looking bras...they range in size from puberty to Chesty Morgan... first the woman fits the under wire of these bras under your breast until she finds the perfect size. (I have never been able to wear an under wire bra because they hurt...not this one)  Then she takes these weird measurements like the distance between the nipples and she measured from where the breast tissue starts under the arm around and across the nipples to the other underarm.  Then she measured each breast individually starting under the arm across the nipple and into the cleavage...all women have different size breast, one is slightly bigger than the other...not me mine are exactly the same size she took the measurement a couple to times to make sure...I always have to be different.    

The fitting bras...
 puberty...
 Chesty Morgan...

Once the measurements were done I had to pick colors.  Now this was hard...I'm not gonna lie...I was struggling.
This is the pink base with black lace...this is Lisa not me...


So these were the choices a solid color with a lace over color
black, white, pink and cream...I gave it a lot of thought and went with what I thought was the most me   

and this is what my heart told me to go with 
cream over cream...I know I'm boring...
so in a couple of weeks I will be the proud owner of a custom made bra 
(and I got the matching panties)


 I'm thinking of hosting a party...if anyone is interested let me know!  

No comments:

Post a Comment