Friday, October 21, 2011

Procrastination.....

I am a giant puddle of procrastination today...I will not let myself get anything done.  Oh I took the tarp off the antique sofa in the back yard to let the air at it so I could start to take it apart this afternoon... nope!  Around noon Erika called to check in ... I had just told myself to get upstairs and start sorting through all my clothes.... have to get rid of all the clothes that are too big now and put away summer and get out winter.... but did I tell her that's what I was going to do ... nope!  "Let go get lunch at O'Sullivan's" (voted Boston's best burger many years in a row).  


I never drink in the middle of the day... ever... because it makes you tired and I have stuff to do....
nope!




Add one beer and one O'Sullivan burger together and you become a human slug.....it is now 5:40 and I have not sorted one item of clothing.... 


The answer to the question "is that burger bigger than her head?" is yes!
I have not cleaned the pellet stove and it's freezing in the house... can't turn it on until I clean it.  My house needs to be cleaned.... and here I sit blogging.   OK.... I am now going to do everything on the list that I should have started this morning.....nope! 

No comments:

Post a Comment